Friday 10 June 2011

Fabulous Friday Find - A Sewing "Periodic Table"!

Okay, this week I have another geek meets craft find I just had to share with you! Carla, of the Scientific Seamstress blog, has put together the funkiest version of the periodic table of elements - a periodic table of sewing elements!!!  This brings back memories of high school chemistry classes where I struggled to learn the periodic table off by heart (I think I had it remembered all the way to krypton [Kr]), ha ha ha.  For those of you who love your "scientific craft", Carla is kindly sharing her periodic table with her blog readers.  Follow the link to her blog and you will find a download for the print version of the table so all you have to do is print it out and then hang it up in your craft room with pride!

craft room ideas sewing

1 comment:

  1. Mandie (the miners wife)10 June 2011 at 12:35

    WOW. Deb, thanks for sharing this link to the Scientific Seamstress - I LOVE her sewing 'lab' and am just a little bit jealous. As a biochemist/microbiologist, turned mum & crafter, it took me back to the good old uni days :)

    Oh, and I love the periodic table. How apt!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!