Monday 7 March 2011

A New Design of Hair Clips

I hope you have all had great weekends - this past one for me has been pretty busy!  But in between shopping, going for a run, cooking for my sister-in-law's birthday party, attending said party, practising piano for church and playing piano at church (phew!), I managed to put together a new style of hair clip which will hopefully be hitting my Etsy and Madeit stores in the coming weeks.

 

This set of clips comprises a mix of vintage and contemporary cabochons attached to antiqued brass alligator-style hair clips.  I love the way the brown of the brass is complemented by the darker colours of these sweet cabs!  I haven't decided on a name for these clips yet but am toying with Oceania, Peacock and Meadow.  What do you think?


This eclectic set of clips was designed for the two cheeky monkeys and myself!  I have been wanting some new hair accessories for myself and ended up creating a set that would match a range of my outfits as well as the monkeys' outfits, he he.  As you can see, the clips are also available in a shiny black and shiny silver colour.  For anyone interested in ordering a custom set of my new range of alligator clips, I am more than happy to discuss colour schemes and requirements via email (see my "Contact" page).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!