Wednesday 22 June 2016

Reader, I married him

image jane eyre bracelet quote reader i married him two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry handmade custom order

Hands up who read the post title and thought, "What? Who got married???"  The title is in reference to one of the famous quotes from Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre, which I was recently commissioned to turn into a bracelet for a customer.  I don't think my customer was getting married either, but she told me that she loved the story Jane Eyre and that this was her favourite quote from the novel.

image jane eyre bracelet quote reader i married him two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry handmade custom order

I had a lot of fun playing around with different fonts for my customer on this one, and am loving this bracelet so much that I think I'm going to add it as a regular item in my store.  What do you think?  Do you love it or do you have another quote in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!