Monday 20 June 2016

Mystery Grab Packs

Hands up those of you who always loved "lucky dip" stalls at fetes and markets when you were a kid!  Today I have some exciting news for those of you who love surprises and mysteries - I am adding mystery grab packs to Domum Vindemia and Two Cheeky Monkeys.

image mystery literature grab packs domum vindemia two cheeky monkeys handmade

These packs will feature a random mix of literature- and music-themed pretties at 25-30% less than retail value.  Every pack is different, and you won't know what you will receive until your package arrives, but I guarantee that every item is lovingly made by me and of top quality!

image domum vindemia literature music handmade items accessories homewares bokmark wine glass charms thumbtacks push pins magnets

These mystery packs are great for surprising that literature buff friend, spoiling yourself, or even for stocking up on a range of goodies to use as last mintue gifts!  At the moment, I have only set up a listing for mystery packs of Domum Vindemia pretties, but a Two Cheeky Monkeys one will be in-store later this week!  Which set would you go for???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!