Friday 13 May 2016

I'm loving pineapples and mos

image handmade dinner napkin cutlery server fold moustache mo domum vindemia riley blake fabric aqua blue

There has been a flurry of sewing happening here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ with some of my favourite fabrics and colours pretty much living on the sewing table (aka the dining room table) this week!  Why?  All because a lovely customer, who ordered a stack of the pineapple and moustache cocktail napkins, got in contact with me to order lunch-sized napkins so she could have matching napery.

image handmade dinner napkin cuffed roll napkin fold pineapple pineapple slices domum vindemia riley blake fabric blue yellow

Both of these pretty fabrics are out of print now, unfortunately, but I did manage to find some last remnants from a variety of sources.  Even better, there is enough leftover fabric for me to make a few more cocktail napkin sets for Domum Vindemia!  Are you a fan of the current fruit print trend?  Or are you more a quirky mo/moustache kind of decorator?

image handmade dinner napkin serviette fabric moustache mo domum vindemia riley blake fabric aqua blue pineapple pineapple slices yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!