Monday 30 May 2016

Birthday shenanigans continued...

chocolate nutella layer cake macadamia nut ombre

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!  I had a relatively normal day (aside from getting up at the crack of dawn to get oldest Monkey off to school camp), but supremely enjoyed devouring my Triple Choc Nutella Cake with various Cheeky Monkeys family members.  And the roses from Mr Cheeky Monkeys, as well as the pretty orchids which the little Cheeky Monkeys bought for me with their pocket money (aww!) are still going strong and gracing my dining table with their beauty.  As you may have guessed by the multiple layers of chocolate and icing on my cake, I have been doing a lot of running and walking this week to work off my sweet birthday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!