Monday 11 April 2016

Freedom!!!

freedom image on bicycle

As much as I love my Two Cheeky Monkeys, after two weeks of school holidays I am lapping up the wonderful feeling of freedom!  Yes, we are back to the routine of school lunches, after school activities and trying to keep up with the loads of dirty school uniforms, so my freedom is limited.  But this does also mean that I will hopefully now be back to creating and blogging more and sharing more fun tutorials with my beautiful readers.  Those of you who are parents/carers for kids: do you prefer the school holidays or the boring but predictable routine of back to school?

Image source: http://kevquirk.com/blog/oh-freedom-ive-missed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!