Friday 22 April 2016

Flashback to a button headband tutorial

I've been feeling a little nostalgic after taking the Cheeky Monkeys shoe shopping and finding that my once little babies are now sporting shoes the same size or larger than mine!  So today I'm flashing back to a tutorial from five years ago when I made rainbow button headbands for oldest Monkey's rainbow-themed birthday party.

headband rainbow button tutorial diy

These really are very easy to put together and will earn you "best ever" status from appreciative little ones who love colour, colour, colour!  Follow the link to find my tutorial and try it out.  You could even make a more sedate version for teens and older women!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!