Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sweet Vintage Ear Studs

image vintage rhinestone earrings ear studs emerald green two cheeky monkeys teardrop

Today I am introducing what may possibly be my absolute favourite addition of all time to Two Cheeky Monkeys!  These cute little teardrop studs are pieces I have been wanting to include in my Glam It Up vintage rhinestone range since day one, but have kept putting off in favour of other designs.

image vintage rhinestone earrings ear studs emerald green two cheeky monkeys teardrop handmade crystal sapphire blue

Well,  finally got my wish to create these sweeties over the school summer break and I am loving them so much that I want one of very colour!  These earrings currently come in sapphire blue, emerald green and crystal clear, but I will hopefully add other colours and shapes to the range in the near future.  What do you think?

image vintage rhinestone earrings ear studs crystal clear handmade two cheeky monkeys teardrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!