Friday 20 November 2015

Stitch Markers Taking Flight

image bird and nest stitch marker set crochet knitting craft supplies domum vindemia illustration


Today I am sharing a few new creations which have had me squealing with delight at their prettiness.  Those of you knitters and crocheters who have been loving my literature-themed stitch markers can now add pretty illustrated stitch markers to your collection.  Made from luxe, Australian made collage paper, there will be a range of stitch marker sets featuring dragonflies and birds/nests.  And, of course, like all my stitch markers, these new ones can also double as funky asymmetrical earrings.  Which ones would you choose?

image dragonfly dragonflies stitch marker set crochet knitting craft supplies domum vindemia illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!