Monday 16 November 2015

Kingston Arts Makers Market

image kingston arts makers market melbourne victoria australia twilight market 5 december 2015

I am very excited to announce that in a few weeks' time, I will yet again be gracing the Kingston Arts Makers Market as a stallholder!  I really enjoyed myself last year, meeting lots of lovley customers as well as finally meeting in person two sellers I had met online, Madame Clochette and Rondelle Douglas Illustration.  If you're free this December 5th, and happen to be in Melbourne, please drop by and say hi to me!  You will also get a chance to meet Sam of Madame Clochette, as well as another friend of mine, Marcia from My Friend Marcia.  See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! Here's to a fabulous evening... hopefully not as freezing as last year!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!