Friday 7 August 2015

Musical Creations

image two cheeky monkeys men's cufflinks sheet music treble clef bass clef cuff links vintage

While the two cheeky monkeys were preparing for their annual piano recital last week, I was inspired to expand on my range of music-themed creations for Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia.  The first is a set of asymmetrical musical clef cufflinks perfect for your favourite musician or rockstar wannabe.  Customers who prefer a symmetrical look can choose to have two treble clef or two bass clef links made for them instead.

image music themed book clip bookmark domum vindemia musician music teacher appreciation gift thank you treble clef bass clef

The other item I managed to make (before catching the monkeys' rhinitis germs) was a book clip featuring both a treble and a bass clef.  This piece was made with the monkeys' piano teacher in mind, and I think the prototype bookmark will go to her as an end of year thank you gift later this year.  What do you think?  Which creation do you prefer?  And who would you give them to???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!