Monday 3 August 2015

A Two Cheeky Monkeys Clearance

image romeo and juliet bracelet two cheeky monkeys glam it up emerald green shakespeare

It's that time of year again when I realise that I am running out of space for all the new ranges I have envisioned for the year.  Which means that some stock clearing must happen, and that means plenty of bargains for my customers!  I am selling off for a song, the last remaning creations from older ranges of jewellery and accessories.

image two cheeky monkeys sterling silver and vintage glass jewel earrings glam it up aquamarine blue turquoise dangly hollywood estate style

Some of these pieces will never be created again, others are the older versions of ever popular ranges.  And to sweeten the deal further, I am also offering flat rate shipping for all purchases made from the stock clearance album.  Which means that this is the perfect time to do some Christmas and "just because" shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!