Friday 3 July 2015

Crochet Covered Stones Revisited

Some of you my lovely readers may remember back to this time last year when I launched the crochet-covered pebble magnet range.  And some of you may even remember when I first got hooked on covering stones and pebbles in crochet.  (It's gotten to the point where the TCM family think I would cover anything in crochet if they let me have the chance!)

image crochet covered stones crochet cozy cosy domum vindemia

Well, I have finally decided to expand my crochet covered stone range to include larger stones.  These larger covered stones make for great paper weights and are also great ornaments for placing in decorative bowls, or just in a fun pattern on your favourite side table.  I have added an initial range of designs to both my Etsy and Madeit stores, and I am also taking custom orders for specific designs and/or colours.  My most favourite part about these stones is that each one is unique, no two stones have the exact same shape and colouring - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!