Friday 1 May 2015

Domum Vindemia - Mother's Day Finds

Following on from Wednesday's Mother's day gift guide post, today I am sharing a Domum Vindemia-based gift guide.  For those needing Express Post shipping or for your purchase to be shipped direct to your beloved mum, I am more than happy to offer those services to you, just let me know.

image domum vindemia mother's day gift guide shabby chic vintage-inspired upcycled scarves home decor buntings napkins

1. Let mum know she will always have the key to your heart.
2. Something for the bookworm mum.
3. For the mum who loves fun ways of serving food.
4. Surprise mum with family-themed magnets.
5. For the picnic/party-loving mother.
6. For the shabby chic mum.
7. Container candles smell delicious while looking pretty too.
8. For the mum who can't get enough of buntings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!