Friday 27 February 2015

Creating Custom Fabric Cuffs

I recently had the honour of being asked to create several shabby chic fabric cuffs for a customer.  She loved the fabric bracelet cuffs I create for my Two Cheeky Monkeys stores and wanted something similar to wear over a medical sensor on her arm.

image two cheeky monkeys fabric cuff handmade blue ombre vintage cabochons linen cream buttons lace

Multiple emails and photos later, and we have settled on three designs which match her outfits and aesthetic.  The ombre blue cuff above is the first one I've made and has been embellished with the sweetest vintage glass flowers as well as retro lace, ribbons and buttons.  I can't wait to get started on the other two cuffs once all the required supplies arrive, I love sewing fabric jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!