Wednesday 3 December 2014

Kingston Makers Market

After my rather disastrous return to the Melbourne market scene a few months ago, you would think that I would be running for the hills at the mere mention of markets.  But no, I decided to keep persevering and will be appearing at the Kingston Makers Market this Saturday for the very first time.

image kingston makers market moorabbin saturday 6 december 2014

The Makers Market is held every year at the Kingston City Hall in Moorabbin, a south-eastern suburb of Melbourne.  It is a once a year pre-Christmas twilight market full of good food, great music and lots of handmade stalls selling locally made arts and crafts.  I'll be there with my Two Cheeky Monkeys creations this Saturday, Dec 6th.  So if you're in town, please come along and say hi to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!