Wednesday 12 November 2014

To Kill a Mockingbird

image atticus finch boo radley brooch pin bouquet to kill a mockingbird two cheeky monkeys dark turquoise blue pearl

Today I am VERY excited to tell you about the most recent additions to my literature jewellery range at Two Cheeky Monkeys!  Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird is a story which has moved me and captured my imagination since I studied it way back in high school (at least twenty years ago, now!)

image atticus finch cocktail ring to kill a mockingbird harper lee two cheeky monkeys jewellery

Not only did I love the novel, but the movie version with Gregory Peck was pretty good too.  Therefore, I have been searching for battered old copies of this classic American novel for some time now.  And finally, finally I found a copy and have been getting my creative juices flowing ever since.

image to kill a mockingbird necklace atticus finch jem jeremy harper lee two cheeky monkeys jasper stone brown gold clear crystal

I have already made several brooches and have also started on rings, necklaces and earrings.  I can't decide if I should make any Atticus lockets or not - what do you think?  Meanwhile, you can find all new literature jewellery in both my Etsy and Madeit stores.  I am hoping to also include some To Kill a Mockingbird magnet sets to my Domum Vindemia stores soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!