Thursday 27 November 2014

New Candyland Additions

As you can probably tell by the tone and sudden increase in blog posts, things are at that pre-Christmas craziness which annually hits the Two Cheeky Monkeys household.  But in spite of all the running around and stress, I have still found some time to keep working on new pieces for my stores.

image melian necklace candyland range two cheeky monkeys pink sakura flower avocado green vintage beads

This week I found time to add to my beloved Candyland range of necklaces with two new necklaces completed.  Although I don't mix and match colours in my own wardrobe, I do love to create in striking (and sometimes bold for me) colour combinations.  What do you think of the latest Candyland necklaces?

image orome necklace two cheeky monkeys candyland range woodland owl navy blue sunshine yellow vintage beads lucite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!