Monday 3 November 2014

Mr Rochester and Jane Eyre

image jane eyre earrings mr rochester charlotte bronte romance love two cheeky monkeys blue vintage glass beads

You might remember my recent post about the new additions to the literature jewellery range and the fact that I have already had custom orders for these pretties.  Well, today I'm showing off two pairs that were commissioned for Christmas presents (now how's that for being organised?).  The pair above have been embellished with periwinkle blue, vintage glass beads, while the pair below feature fiery red Czech glass beads.  What colours would you choose for the literature earrings?

image jane eyre earrings mr rochester charlotte bronte romance love two cheeky monkeys red czech glass beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!