Thursday 18 September 2014

Little girls' rings and children's buntings

So today I'm starting with this question: Are you a fan of buying handmade for children?  Obviously I am, and this past week I have yet again been working on creations for kiddies.  I was planning to work on something else, but I was so inspired by these supplies that I had to keep on creating for the little ones.

image two cheeky monkeys children's ring sets floral flower botanical girls girl's girls' pastel bright

First off are a slew of multicoloured ring sets for girls.  Although meant for young ones, they ideally fit girls between the ages of five and twelve.  They will be a bit loose on younger girls and do pose a choking hazard for little ones who are still putting things into their mouths.

image domum vindemia bunting garland peter rabbit benjamin bunny beatrix potter dumbo the elephant disney

I am also super excited to be adding several new book buntings to Domum Vindemia, including the addition of Beatrix Potter buntings to the range.  The highly popular Dumbo buntings are finally back in stock, but as each book bunting really is a one of a kind creation, you need to grab your favourite while it's available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!