Monday 22 September 2014

8 Must Try Bracelet Tutorials

If you're not a brand new reader to this blog, you may have noticed by now that I have a bit of a thing for bracelets!  I've had a passion for wearing them since I was a very little girl (when I was three I had a favourite set of plastic bangles which I wore all the time, according to the photo evidence) and nothing has changed in the ensuing years.  So today I have put together a roundup of eight of my favourite bracelet tutorials!  Of course, for those of you who don't want to make your own bracelet, I have plenty available at Two Cheeky Monkeys.  ;)

image diy bracelet tutorials roundup beaded rhinestone gem


image tutorial diy roundup easy bracelet cuff anthropologie knockoff


image two cheeky monkeys contrasts bracelet beaded tutorial diy freshwater pearl faceted beads


image tutorial diy roundup crystal tassel bracelet delicate


image tutorial diy roundup hardware store bracelet embroidery floss thread brass compression sleeves caps



image tutorial roundup diy bracelet rhinestone beaded leather cord


image tutorial diy roundup hex nut bracelet braided plaited plait hardware store


image diy tutorial roundup rhinestone vinyl bead bracelet vintage sequin


image diy tutorial roundup macrame rhinestone bracelet silk cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!