Friday 8 August 2014

My Baby Bunting

No, no, don't get excited, the name of this blog is not about to change to three cheeky monkeys!  A sweet friend of mine is expecting a new bundle of joy within the next few months and asked if I would put together a little bunting for the nursery.

image bunting blue aqua light blue navy white spots polka dot

I don't sew fabric buntings very often, so it was nice to have a different project to work on.  And you should have seen my friend and I in the fabric store trying to pick designs which not only matched the nursery decor, but also complemented each other.  We were like two very distractable kids in a lolly store!!!  Anyway, we eventually chose a simple range of fabrics to match the blue/green/red colour scheme of the nursery (after two hours of umming and ahhing, LOL) - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!