Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ten Seconds of Fame

image two cheeky monkeys weekly review eastern paper magazine jewellery ausmumpreneur award

Those of you who have been keeping up to date with my recent posts will remember my excitement at being nominated for two Ausmumpreneur Awards and may have been intrigued about why I was suddenly tidying up my work space last week.  Well, this week I can reveal that I received my "ten seconds of fame" via a short article in my local Weekly Review paper!  While my little business doesn't qualify for a cover story (shucks, LOL), I am pretty excited that the paper wanted to write an article about me at all.  And don't forget that voting for the people's choice awards starts at the end of this week, I'll be posting again soon to let you know how to vote for Two Cheeky Monkeys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!