Monday 16 June 2014

A week in the life of...


Do you keep a weekly/daily schedule of tasks to remind you about all your appointments and "to do" lists?  I'm a little OCD and also a little goal-oriented, so I love to have a list of everything I need to do set out for me (plus I'm a little forgetful too and need reminders).  The photo above is an example of what my week looks like: appointments, chores that need doing around the house, tracking numbers for packages shipped to customers and store-related tasks.  I also keep track of my jogging progress as well as jot down blog or business ideas I might have (though those usually go in my business journal).  And of course, there's nothing sweeter than being able to cross off items on my list as I accomplish them and feel like I've achieved a lot that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!