Wednesday 19 March 2014

Saying farewell to an era

image dictionary print greeting card wreath christmas two cheeky monkeys

Can you believe that I started selling dictionary page art prints all the way back in 2010?  The last four years have brought amazing and exciting twists and turns to this range of creations, with custom orders ranging from musical instruments to animals and ordinary household items, and an offshoot range of dictionary page greeting cards.

image dictionary page art print vintage shoe womens two cheeky monkeys

I have enjoyed working on the dictionary art range, and have enjoyed even more hearing my customers' stories and seeing their photos of the art prints in action.  But, as they say, all good things must come to an end.

image dictionary page greeting card eiffel tower paris france two cheeky monkeys

After four fun years, I have decided to phase out the dictionary page range to focus on the burgeoning literature and cabochon jewellery ranges.  This means that you will have the opportunity to purchase all remaining stock at heavily discounted prices.  All items have been discounted by 25%-35% and no further discounts apply.  Items are already discounted in both my Madeit and Etsy stores. so get in quickly before they're all sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!