Wednesday 26 March 2014

My Creative Space: Mr Darcy Charm Necklaces

image mr darcy charm necklace jane austen pride and prejudice skeleton key pearls two cheeky monkeys

I have been a fan of charm jewellery since I was very young, so you can imagine how pleased I am to have finally thought of a way to combine my love for charm jewellery, my literature jewellery range, vintage keys and floral cabochons!

image mr darcy charm necklace jane austen pride and prejudice skeleton key leaf brass two cheeky monkeys

I am only at the early stages of designing this exciting new range, but I am over the moon with the results I have achieved so far.  Each necklace will carry five charms consisting of a floral cabochon, a vintage skeleton or luggage key, a metal charm, a pretty beaded dangle and, the piece de resistance, a small cameo setting inset with the name of a famous (or drool-worthy) literary character.


image jane austen charm necklace anne elliot persuasion skeleton key vintage white fleur de lys two cheeky monkeys

Not only am I having tonnes of fun making these new necklaces for my Two Cheeky Monkeys stores, but I put aside some time to make one for myself!  I chose to go with my favourite Austen novel, Persuasion, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!