Friday 1 November 2013

Things I Love - Crochet Hooks

Every year my family does a little Christmas kris kringle swap for all the adults.  We only have one person to buy for, and we usually also have a wishlist of things they need or really like to guide us on our gift hunting.  This year is no exception, and I am planning on adding these funky crochet hooks to my wishlist!

I love Ewoks and this crochet hook from The Lemonade Shop is adorable!

Fellow Aussie, The Spotted Hook, makes fun spotty crochet hooks.

A little over the top, but I do quite like Polymer Clay Shed's millefiori hooks.

This hand turned wooden hook by Morgans Mane is simple, but absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!