Monday 18 November 2013

Christmas Stars

image christmas star ornament crochet

There has been a lot of crocheting going on at the house of Two Cheeky Monkeys this past week, and today I'm showing off the Christmas star ornaments I've been making.  These creations are very quick to make, even novice crocheters will be able to make their own.  I've been making them as small thank you gifts for my children to give to their Sunday school teachers.  The pattern I used was kindly shared over on the Jellywares blog.  The only change I made was to slip stitch back up to the top point of the star at the end of the final round, and adding a chain of stitches (20-25, depending on the loop size you want) for hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!