Wednesday 13 March 2013

My creative space

image zipper flowers red white pastel blue navy purple hairbands accessories

It's that time of year again when all the creative parents at the two cheeky monkeys' school are asked to help out with creating handmade goodies for the school fete craft stall.  As I mentioned last week, this year I am making zipper flower accessories for the craft stall.  I was planning on making brooches, but the monkeys insisted that hair accessories would be more popular, at least for little girls.  So here are just some of the hairbands I have made so far.  As you can see, I've made a variety of zipper flower designs to hopefully suit a range of tastes.  Hopefully in a few weeks' time I can report back about how well they sold!  In the mean time, I'd like to know: if you have children (or grandchildren), have you ever made anything to be sold at their school fete? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!