Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

image nativity scene christmas quilt angels jesus mary joseph shepherds
 
Well, another year is almost over and I am glad to report that 2012 has been less tumultuous for us here at Two Cheeky Monkeys than our previous year.  I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for supporting and encouraging me this year.  To everyone who has commented on the blog, made purchases, recommended my stores to friends and family or been a shoulder to cry on or a sounding board, thank you so much.  I wish all of my wonderful friends, family and readers a joyful and wonderful Christmas and a blessed 2013 ahead!
 
"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
Matthew 1:21 (NIV)
 
Image source: Grandma Hen

1 comment:

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!