Wednesday 26 December 2012

Holiday Free Shipping

image tuscany earrings jade green fuchsia pink sparkle vintage
 
Well, all the official celebrating has been done here at Two Cheeky Monkeys, and, despite my best efforts, I ate too much good food.  Although all the Christmas parties are over, we're still in holiday mode for another five weeks, with my cheeky monkeys not starting the new school year till the very end of January.  But don't worry, I will still be blogging on occasion and both Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia will be open to customers as usual.  And because I won't be able to post purchases as speedily as usual over the Christmas/new year holiday period, I am offering FREE SHIPPING to my lovely, loyal customers!
 
image red riding hood set two cheeky monkeys girls' rings set trio owl flower cabochon
 
Free shipping terms:
Two Cheeky Monkeys on Etsy or Madeit - Australian purchases over $60 and international purchases over $100 will receive free regular shipping.  Tell me FREESHIPPING in the message to seller to receive a refund on your shipping.
 
Domum Vindemia on Etsy or Madeit - Australian purchases over $75 and international purchases over $125 will receive free regular shipping. Tell me FREESHIPPING in the message to seller to receive a refund on your shipping.
 
image retro cupcake stand vintage green blue 60s domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!