Monday 15 October 2012

Things I Love

I have long been fascintated by marine life, perhaps it's the biologist in me, and one marine creature I especially love is the seahorse.  I don't know what it is about them that fascinates me so much.  Maybe it is their rather unique shape, or their relatively small size, or the quirky fact that the males are the ones who gestate and "give birth" to the baby seahorses (now I like that!)  Whatever the fascination, I also find myself drawn to seahorse-related creations, and the ones below are some of my current favourites. Do you love seahorses?  Or do you prefer other sea creatures?

image seahorse art print watercolour watercolor

image seahorse rubber stamp wooden norajane

image seahorse mosaic glass

image seahorse lampwork glass bead

image seahorse cardigan navy blue yellow

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Very interesting facts:) I never knew that about the male seahorse:) Thank you for includinging my little seahorses:)

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!