Monday 13 August 2012

Things I Love...Peep Toe Shoes

image peep toe shoes heels pumps handmade peacock white bridal wedding purple rhinestone


I know I got into peep toe shoes pretty late in the game, which is kind of strange given that I love shoes so much that my dad dubbed me "Imelda Marcos" when I was a teenager living at home.  But now that I've discovered this very cute and elegant style of shoe, I have been pretty keen to expand its presence in my wardrobe.  Here are just some of my current favourites - are you a fan of peep toes?

1. Peep toe peacock pumps by La Plume Ethere
2.  VZ Soft/Branco by Nina Armando
3. "Cherie" Sling Back Peep Toe by Yves Bella Brides
4. Prince by Nude Footwear


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!