Monday 4 June 2012

Work in Progress - Pride and Prejudice

image faceted glass chandelier teardrops pride and prejudice mr darcy Elizabeth Bennet vintage book text

It appears that we haven't become fully immune to all the current cold viruses floating around Melbourne since both cheeky monkeys were sick again last week with sniffly colds.  This has meant that creative time was severely reduced last week while "enforcing rest and recovery" time increased (because my children scoff at the medical belief that rest aids in recovery).  I did manage to get a new line of creations started, as you can see above.  No, your eyesight isn't going, the text does look warped and fractured!  Why?  Because I've been playing with faceted chandelier-style glass drops and my trusty vintage copies of Pride and Prejudice.  Can you guess what I'm going to make with these glass drops? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!