Tuesday 26 June 2012

Things I Love...Old Typewriters

I know it might seem strange for someone who loves technology and is highly attached to her computers to be obssessed with vintage typewriters, but I am and I can trace this to my mum.  I grew up playing with mum's old typewriter (I can't remember it's make or model, it may have been a Sears) which she had bought with some of her first pay packet back in the late '60s.  I loved clunking away on the heavy keys, writing all sorts of notes and stories to myself and other family members.  And now I dream of owning my very own glossy, vintage typewriter - I can just see myself typing out customer addresses to jazz up my packaging!


4. SLVG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!