Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Creative Space

image secret keeper rings locket vintage cabochon flower leaf Two Cheeky Monkeys

I've had a lot of fun making my range of Secret Keeper rings for Two Cheeky Monkeys; so much fun that I made one each for myself and the two cheeky monkeys!  My monkeys had a lot of fun choosing which teeny vintage cabochon they wanted on their ring and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the vintage brass of the miniature lockets complemented the aged copper patina of the ring bands on their rings.  My ring is the one in the middle, made to match a headband I made for myself a while ago.  So what do you think?  Do you love the cuteness of the tiny lockets combined with the mini cabochons?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - glad you found the time to make one foe yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea they look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you, they look great Deb......

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are stunning, the heart is so special. I love super pretty jewellery like this, always a taking piece, imagine being able to say someone special gifted it to you, glorious!! Lucky friends, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are very cute! well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!