Friday 18 May 2012

My Creative Space

image vintage doily bunting crochet doilies vintage napkins serviettes domum vindemia
Lulu, Amelia and Jemima buntings.

Well, it's been another week of craziness here at house of Two Cheeky Monkeys, but I have still managed to get some creating done in my "free" moments.  This week I've been working on new buntings for Domum Vindemia.  I just love putting together each bunting, although I always seem to hesitate when I have to start cutting up the gorgeous vintage doilies and napkins.  Here are three of the buntings I've sewn up this week (pink and yellow seem to be the most popular bias colours at the moment), with some more in the works using aqua, green and patterned bias tapes.  I have been sourcing vintage bias tapes and sewing trims for my buntings, and plan to start adding ric rac and lace to them soon.  What do you think?  Would you like to see other colours and embellishments on the buntings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!