Monday 23 April 2012

Things I Love...


Do you love shoes???  I do!!!  Although I find it hard to buy exactly the kind of shoes I am looking for, it doesn't stop me from browsing through shoe stores both online and in B+M stores.  And if buying and wearing beautiful shoes isn't enough, what about making some for use as gift tags or ornaments?  I found this cute tutorial over at absolute bodo and I love it!  Okay, so some of the designs might be a little too girly for me, but the look of these paper shoes is limited only to the scrapbook paper and embellishments you can find.  I'm thinking that I might try making some to use as present toppers for all my really girly friends.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!