Wednesday 11 April 2012

My Creative Space - Bracelets

image arm candy bracelets friendship beaded hex nuts braided

I have had a lot of fun trying out various bracelet DIYs that I've been finding in blogland.  And I've made so many now, that if I wear them all at once, it starts to look like I am seriously into my arm candy!  For those of you who want to try making some of these for yourselves, most of the tutorials I followed (or adapted) can be found here and here.  Have fun and please feel free to share any fun bracelet tutorials you have tried!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Look great all together too. Thanks or sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi deb. They look lovely, I especially like the braided one on the left, i'm thinking i might use that colour sceme for a braided rug i'm going to have a go at x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!...they look fun together Deb!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!