Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter Market Night



You should all know by now just how much Easter means to me and how I enjoy the quiet celebrations and church services that we have at this time of year.  I've decided to extend my celebrations to my handmade stores and will be running a market night this Wednesday April 4th, starting at 8pm (AEST).  I'll be running the sale via Facebook and yes, everything is half price, which is a BARGAIN.  There will be a mix of old and newer jewellery designs and items which are the last of various limited edition ranges.  If you want a chance to start shopping before everyone else, pop your name down under this post and I'll pick a winner tomorrow lunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!