Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Creative Space

image clutch bag Tanya Whelan pattern Amy Butler lark fabric westminster souvenir

I know I've been a little quiet in blogland of late, and that has mostly been due to catching a cold which seemed to want to be my best friend (I'm only now feeling like I have recovered some two weeks after falling ill).  But, my time has also been taken up with several creative projects when I have had energy to spare.  The work in progress pictured above is the project which I'm most keen to finish.  It is a pleated clutch which I am making from a pattern in Tanya Whelan's book, Sew What You Love (which is a great book).  I'm waiting on the arrival of my order of magnetic bag clasps before I can go any further with this project, so in the mean time I'll be working on some shirred blouses (also from Tanya's book) for the two cheeky monkeys as well as a baguette-style handbag for myself (yes, I like bags).  What are you working on at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. Soo pretty!!! I love the pleats and the red and white fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like the pleats. I'm sure this will get a lot of use! Tash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous! I have been dreaming up something simmilar myself. I just need to get cracking on it. I love the fabric that you have used. What is it?

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!