Wednesday 22 February 2012

Refashioning Sneak Peek 2

image magnetic noticeboard upcycled refashioned fabric painted wood

You may remember this post from a few weeks ago where I gave you a little peek into something I've been making for my two cheeky monkeys.  Well, I am most relieved to say that I have finally finished the project!  For those of you who might be wondering if this is supposed to be a work of art or something else, let me tell you that it's both.  Underneath the fabric is a handy, but utilitarian, magnetic sheet of metal, which means that my girls now have a pretty (at least we think so) magnetic noticeboard each for their rooms.  I am planning to put together a tutorial to show you how I made this noticeboard.  It really is quite simple; my main difficulty was sourcing all of the supplies I needed for a reasonable cost.  So what do you think?  Would you use a notice board like this one?

2 comments:

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!