Thursday 8 December 2011

Festive Food Roundup

You should all know by now just how much I LOOOVE celebrating Christmas, so you won't be surprised to find that there may be a lot of Christmas-related posts this month.  Although Christmas this year will be a bit of a sad one for my family and me because it will mark the six month anniversary of my dad's passing, we can still joyously commemorate the birth of my dad's Saviour (and ours too), Jesus Christ.  Today's post is a roundup of festive food tutorials full of fun food ideas for your Christmas celebrations or for gift giving to friends and family.  Enjoy!

photo montage festive food Christmas macarons cake cupcakes cake pops candy sweets tree

L-R from top left corner:
1. Christmas Candy Trees by Life is a Party
2. Christmas Tree Cupcakes by Bakerella
3. Gingerbread House by oopsey daisy
4. Eggnog Cake by Bakingdom
5. Cupcake Wreath by Party Like Paula
6. Christmas Macarons by Sweets and Loves...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my cupcake wreath!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!