Friday 17 June 2011

Creative Collective Snail Mail Swap

As many of you know by now, I am enjoying taking part in monthly projects inspired by the Creative Collective monthly themes.  The project for June is a snail mail swap, which was designed to provide something fun in your recipient's letterbox rather than the usual slew of bills and junk mail trying to convince you to buy the latest DVD, vacuum cleaner, etc.  Being a "snail mail" swap, I immediately got thinking about paper craft and vintage books (I know, I need to get out more, LOL).  Sooooo...here is a sneak peek of some of the items my three swap recipients will soon find in their letterboxes.  I know I've photographed the items in their entirety, but it's a sneak peek because I threw in a couple of extra little goodies into my package too.    :)


1 comment:

  1. It is always wonderful to find a "real" letter in the box!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!