Monday 14 March 2011

My Creative Space: Bunting


You may remember my recent sewing attempts this past summer when I tackled several new projects (see this post).  Well, the two cheeky monkeys were greatly enamoured of the bunting which I made for my friend's daughter and have been "putting in orders" for their very own bunting.  Admittedly, what should have been a relatively simple project has, for one reason or another, taken me quite a while to complete.  So I thought I would show off my progress to date in an attempt to spur me on!


Actually, thanks to the few hours I have free on the mornings when monkey #1 is at school and monkey #2 is at kindergarten, I have finally managed to adorn and sew up all of the flags for both buntings.  All I need now is for the ribbon I ordered to arrive so that I can turn my collection of flags into "bunting"!

You can find more creative spaces here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!