Monday 31 January 2011

Things I Currently Love

This summer I have had a lot of fun visiting op shops and antiques bazaars in my search for gorgeous vintage items.  I realised that quite a few of them fit well into the "shabby chic" category, although they are not exclusive to this style of decorating and creating!  Today's post is a collection of photos using the vintage items I currently love...sigh of pleasure.

black and white lace wedding cake
Loooove this "lace" cake from Real Simple
recyced sari silk scarf
 This funky scarf was made from recycled sari silk which had been turned into yarn.

vintage doily wedding dress eco
Pretty eco dress using vintage doilies.

4 comments:

  1. Wow these are stunning. I LOVE the sari scarf! Although today is a bit hot to be thinking about scarfs. :P Hope you're keeping cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is amazing! I have to try making one now.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!