Wednesday 27 October 2010

New Gift Wrapping Options


With Christmas getting ever closer, and after reading all your helpful votes, thoughts and suggestions from my last packaging post, I have decided to introduce a new jewellery/accessory gift wrapping option to both my Etsy and Madeit stores.  While I will keep packaging jewellery and accessory purchases in either tissue paper or my handmade envelopes, Two Cheeky Monkeys customers will soon be able to choose from some fancier packaging options for a small extra cost. 
I currently offer metal gift tins in a "gift wrapping" section in my Etsy store, but these are fairly small and are really only suitable for small earring purchases (such as my earring stud sets which come with a complimentary gift tin).  In the coming weeks I will be adding two different sizes of velveteen jewellery pouches to this section as well as a "gift wrapping" section to my Madeit store.  In the mean time, you can always purchase a metal gift tin to go with your earring purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Cute tins!

    It's great that you are offering in your shop for purchase. All those frills cost money.

    Have a wonderful day and please stop by and enter my new bog giveaway.

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!