Friday 10 September 2010

Blue - the New Purple?

Today's post is just a short one showing off two of my newest creations.  Some of you may know that my favourite colour is purple.  I don't know what it is about purple, but I have loved that hue since I was ten years old.  But, I am noticing that a lot of my creations, especially recent ones, have featured a lot of blue beads or cabochons!  True, blue is one of the components of purple, so that could explain my penchant for creating pieces in this colour.  So let me show off two new necklaces which will be introduced to my stores soon!

A sapphire blue variation of the Water Lily necklace

A variation of the Blue Skies necklace

Neither of these necklaces have names as yet so feel free to add your suggestions to the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pieces... i am bad at names! but these remind me of water... so something in that range?

    have a great friday
    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!