Wednesday 8 September 2010

Bags and Purses For All Seasons

I have a penchant for bags and purses in all shapes and sizes, which led to my family referring to me as "the bag lady" when I was in my teens and twenties.  So, today I couldn't resist sharing with you some lovely bag and purse creations, all of which can be found on the Aussie handmade site, Madeit.

image selvage eco coin purse
Selvage Coin Purse by Seventh Sphere

image floral messenger bag

image nellie clutch
Nellie Clutch by som and tooby

image upstyled canvas army bag
Upstyled Canvas Army Bag by kerrishangups

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Deb. I'm a bit of a 'bag lady' myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my clutch! I love you blog! Love som and tooby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Starburst floral bag is great!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! Thank you for sharing these lovely bags from gifted designers!! Now I shall think of Deb as the bag lady - ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!
    Yep, I am with you I love bags of all shapes and sizes and styles!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!